I made this dress using a vintage 1930s pattern; of course, I couldn’t resist putting my own spin on it! It’s constructed with burgundy crepe, and the floral accent fabric is satin. You can see the original pattern, along with more details and photos of the dress, on my blog!



I made it specifically to match these beautiful vintage gloves, which needed some loving repairs. There were a few holes and unraveled parts, and the entire trim along the top of one of the gloves was missing. Despite having no knowledge of knitting, crocheting, or tatting, I decided that I would attempt to fix them….

I am very happy with the way they turned out, and I just love wearing them!

Advertisements